MISSION: Provide support to Santander Group entities on cybersecurity-enabled investigations by performing digital forensic analysis, evidence recovery and coordination of globally distributed stakeholders
– Support the triage of alerts and incidents, and recommend next steps following principles of proportionality.
– Perform agile assessments on production systems to identify indicators or evidence of compromise by attackers.
– Perform forensic investigations following industry standards in evidence preservation, analysis and logging, with the support and guidance of a senior forensic analyst.
– Engage with incident response teams and business departments in the definition of containment actions for cybersecurity incidents, ensuring that when applicable, relevant digital evidence is acquired before eradication actions are carried out.
– Ensure chain of custody is strictly followed during investigations with a possible legal outcome (e.g. insider threat cases) in order to ensure evidence admissibility on legal proceedings.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com